DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP from private seller...

Northrider23

Reactions
Hello All

I have an opportunity to purchase a MPP from private seller. To my knowledge it’s brand new and sealed. Would the warranty be honored in case I need it or the warranty is lost when I purchase from him. Not sure where he purchased it from. Also I’m planning on purchasing DJI care, good/bad idea?? Advice needed

Thanks in advance.

Would the warranty be honored in case I need it or the warranty is lost when I purchase from him.
It would be if he purchased it from an authorized DJI dealer and you have a copy of the original receipt.

WAlso I’m planning on purchasing DJI care, good/bad idea?
You can purchase DJI Care Refresh from DJI here. After purchasing it, make sure you activate it here within 48-hours of registering your Mavic in DJI GO. Otherwise, you'll have to submit a video like this to show your Mavic is in working order.

Check out the DJI Care FAQ for all of the commonly asked questions. Check out these search results to see what people in this forum think about DJI Care.

Hello All

I have an opportunity to purchase a MPP from private seller. To my knowledge it’s brand new and sealed. Would the warranty be honored in case I need it or the warranty is lost when I purchase from him. Not sure where he purchased it from. Also I’m planning on purchasing DJI care, good/bad idea?? Advice needed

Thanks in advance.
Some advice here. Get pictures of the MPP with his name and date and also pay with Paypal only unless it's in person.

Thank you for the advice but Don’t think I’m going through with it. No receipt. Thinking he might not have obtained it from a legitimate retailer.
Good idea. You would have no warranty. Wait and purchase when it's released in a few weeks.

Hello All

Thanks in advance.
It is released. I ordered mine on Oct 19 and got it in 7 days shipped direct from China. I was amazed. And it is here!!!! Amazing complex machine (camera). I have a Phantom 3, too, which compared was simple. Anyway, I think you made a wise choice. That did not sound right, so be relieved that you are protected and didn't make a bad deal. One tip: You can use the regular batteries on the MPP. That is a savings, as long as you don't mind the two colors.

It is released. I ordered mine on Oct 19 and got it in 7 days shipped direct from China. I was amazed. And it is here!!!! Amazing complex machine (camera). I have a Phantom 3, too, which compared was simple. Anyway, I think you made a wise choice. That did not sound right, so be relieved that you are protected and didn't make a bad deal. One tip: You can use the regular batteries on the MPP. That is a savings, as long as you don't mind the two colors.
There are people waiting from September that ordered the drone only and still haven't received it, so I really find it hard to believe.

There are people waiting from September that ordered the drone only and still haven't received it, so I really find it hard to believe.

Not hard to believe at all I ordered mines [done only] on oct 25th 5 days later I got shipping confirmation!

I ordered mine 26th of.oct and got tracking info it should be hete in 3 days. From post i seen all the Sept people waiting are the fly more package not drone only . Most drone onky seem to get them really fast

I ordered mine 26th of.oct and got tracking info it should be hete in 3 days. From post i seen all the Sept people waiting are the fly more package not drone only . Most drone onky seem to get them really fast
Yeah looks to be drone only are shipping, FMC's aren't.

Ordered FMC on 10/17 and checked today on the website and it has moved from payment success to shipped. So I am hoping that it will arrive soon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329