DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MPP parts and repairs.

Cherman

Reactions
Hello. Couple questions, any help is appreciated. I am looking for the following parts for my platinum pro. Legs, propellers, gimble. Is their a place people recommend over others? How are the carbon fiber max airscrew props? I have seen a few comments but would like more. Thank you.

Amazon and eBay usually have most parts in stock. I keep a list of replacement parts for the Mavic Pro here.

Stay as far away from those props as you can. They create more problems than they are worth. Google them and the problems they provide.

Reactions: Former Member
I am now flying with legs that are cracked, glued together with hot glue. I use my mavic almost everyday (850 miles, 50 hours since I bought mine in may). I do not want to be without it in case of a crash. Some parts I may not be able to replace myself but some I can. As of now I know both front legs, but would like to stock a few basics.

Have you had it apart? The front legs are no fun to replace unless you know how to using a soldering iron. If they are working, best to leave them alone.

In my opinion, if you are flying every day, why not have a backup drone? You can get a Spark for cheap, or something to fly just in case...

When I hit my house...lol....the front leg cover came off. It exposed hard flat embedded wire. I am thinking it's a sensor maybe. The leg cover slide off and on easy. So I put it on and glued it. Flys no different than before. I have thought of a second drone and probably will in the future but plans would be sticking with a mavic pro platinum or a upgraded model whatever it be, because of the range and flight time I use. As of now I want to learn some of the different modes that I can do with it. once I got it I set it up and have been using without exploring options. But it the meantime I plan on sticking easy to change parts, unless the unexpected happens

When I hit my house...lol....the front leg cover came off. It exposed hard flat embedded wire. I am thinking it's a sensor maybe. The leg cover slide off and on easy. So I put it on and glued it. Flys no different than before. I have thought of a second drone and probably will in the future but plans would be sticking with a mavic pro platinum or a upgraded model whatever it be, because of the range and flight time I use. As of now I want to learn some of the different modes that I can do with it. once I got it I set it up and have been using without exploring options. But it the meantime I plan on sticking easy to change parts, unless the unexpected happens

We're no Expert, but think that wire is probably an antenna?

Rgds, NAVMAV

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada