DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

MSX mode does not display after Firmware upgrade.

Yeah. Unfortunately I didn’t realize I shouldn’t have done the update with iOS. I’ll have to try the light tap.

Good day;I have the same problem with my dual since new update MSX mode not working and the app consistenly shuts down I’m using Ipad mini.Anything I can do fixing it?

I am having the same issue. It appears that the offending Firmware for the dual is V01.01.0520. This firmware upgrade (if you call it that) did essentially killed the MSX if you are using an IOS device. You can adjust the MSX fusion using an Android device, and I have had mixed results with it holding during cycling the drone off and on.

I did get a response from DJI Mindy on the DJI Forum giving me a username and password to use when I log into DJI Assistant 2 for Mavic. She indicated that V01.01.0521 would be available and would fix the issue. However it was not listed as an available firmware version. The only version available was V01.01.0520 which essentially bricks the MSX functionality.

I have responded on the forum, in PM to DJI Mindy, and sent a support email to DJI, a couple of days ago, and no response at all.

So I sent a help desk ticket to DJI. They responded a couple days later with a fix. Followed their directions, downloaded a new Firmware update, and now it works.

You are lucky to have received a fix from DJI. Here is what they sent me, basically use Android or wait for a firmware upgrade, have a nice day.

##- 请在此行以上输入您的回复 -##
Your request(#2409939)has been updated, please reply the email below.

mail
kent.liu (DJI Support)
11月3日 CST15:30
Dear Jack Van Hooser,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern.
We apologize for the poor user experience you had.
Regarding this issue,
1. This is the latest Mavic 2 Enterprise Series Release Notes
thumbnail

2.ABOUT this issue thank you for your feedback. We have reported this situation to the r&d department. It is expected to fix this problem in the subsequent firmware update. For the specific time and related matters needing attention, please refer to DJI DJI innovation official website

3. There are two possible ways to solve this problem:

A. I suggest you choose an android device with DJI Pilot App Android (V1.5.0);
B. You can operate your Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual through the android version of the DJI Pilot App (V1.5.0),
Then adjust the MSK you want and go back to the DJI Pilot App in the Ipad Mini4.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

Best Regards
Kent Liu

DJI Technical Support

YouTube: DJI Tutorials

mail
Jack Van Hooser
11月2日 CST04:00

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential, and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto) by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.
此电子邮件及附件所包含内容具有机密性,且仅限于接收人使用。未经允许,禁止第三人阅读、复制或传播该电子邮件中的任何信息。如果您不属于以上电子邮件的目标接收者,请您立即通知发送人并删除原电子邮件及其相关的附件。
此电邮是由 DJI Support 提供的服务。 由 Zendesk 提供 | 隐私政策
[Q5O90Q-YR24]
Show more

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom