DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Much difference between Mini 3 and Mini 4 Pro propellers?

but the op asked if the props
Do I understand correctly that this is an online forum of free countries and users have the right to express their opinions and make recommendations based on their own experience? Did I choose the right place to communicate? Or is this a place to recommend DJI products only?😂

Do I understand correctly that this is an online forum of free countries and users have the right to express their opinions and make recommendations based on their own experience? Did I choose the right place to communicate? Or is this a place to recommend DJI products only?😂
My giddy aunt am I annoyed with myself today, it's making the screw head insignificant for a while anyway. I only managed to get the drone tangled up in a tree in a forest of spruce that it was flying over on its return to home.
I tracked it to near where it might be but then I had to switch it off because it was overheating. On reflection that was academic bearing in mind it was up a tree somewhere.

Anyway, I have to find out how to get it replaced under Care refresh now. The screws can wait.

More than ouch @Starz now that I've just viewed the flight that it took. There's a lot of swearing in this lady's house at the moment. It returned to home above me and instead of coming down it turned immediately right and dashed off into trees 18m above ground and 119 m away from me.

@Slawaw in reply to you Post#41 i will not be drawn into a long stupid discussion with you on the subject of this thread you think what you want and i will do the same

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Photogeezer