DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mud in bottom sensors

County419

Reactions
Hello everyone I don't post here at all, but do a lot of reading. I need some advice what is the best way to get mud out of the screens on the bottom sensors? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

slightly moist small modelling paint brush, while holding the AC so the sensors face down

Thanks used a soft brisled tooth brush and two cans of electronic air cleaner. Good as new. I'm new to the rc world I have had my mavic pro for going on two weeks. I'm a rancher here in Texas. It is probably the and will continue to be the most valuable tool that I own.

Reactions: Hotelone
Hello everyone I don't post here at all, but do a lot of reading. I need some advice what is the best way to get mud out of the screens on the bottom sensors? Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
I agree with the model paint brush but if you have a shop vac, you could suck it up. U could try canned air?

I generally us a Hurricane O2 canless air blower, but in this situation it might blow mud onto the sensor.

Get some extended landing gear or legs for the MP or MPP to keep it off the ground.

Also use a landing pad of some sort and try precision landing to avoid the mud in the first place.

Everytime I use precision landing and most it's been out is around 5 inches

Probably also a vacuum cleaner to suck up the dirt while brushing it.

and alway use a landing pad. even on a paved surface.

thanks for the replies I bought a really bright heavy floor mat I keep in my toolbox now that I use as a landing pad

Reactions: Britcopinaz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661