DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi batery charger

Jiffen

Reactions
Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am looking for suggestions for a multi battery Mavic 2 charger, discharger, and storage charger.
I bought a Xmipbs from Amazon for $49,99 plus shipping. On the third use it failed and Amazon is no help. Suggest avoiding that charger.
Nonetheless I would like a good charger that does those three things.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Hello everyone. This is my first post. I am looking for suggestions for a multi battery Mavic 2 charger, discharger, and storage charger.
I bought a Xmipbs from Amazon for $49,99 plus shipping. On the third use it failed and Amazon is no help. Suggest avoiding that charger.
Nonetheless I would like a good charger that does those three things.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Thank for that advice Scoble08. I went ahead and ordered it from Amazon. The component that holds the batteries looks the same as the one that failed. So I am a little apprehensive, so I included a protection package as well. Again thanks

The Hanatora I bought is working fine. However it does indeed seem to be the same as the failed xmipsbs. Appears to be the same device sold under two different names. I guess the failure I had was a fluke, since all others report good results.

The Hanatora I bought is working fine. However it does indeed seem to be the same as the failed xmipsbs. Appears to be the same device sold under two different names. I guess the failure I had was a fluke, since all others report good results.
Mine works well after well over a year and thousands of charges. Mine was branded Tercel...

Reactions: pelagic_one
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada