DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi-charger...

I have that charger too. But I am interested in a smart charger that can be controlled from your cellphone see the IR of each individual cell and all the information.

Also the slower you charge the battery, the more healthy for the battery. Is more for overnight charge.

How did you get a hold of them? That would be a great charger! More blinky lights and displays are always better : )

I had a minor problem with their charger for the M2 early on. I contacted them through Amazon and also made a suggestion for a minor improvement. That sort of opened the communication channel I guess. They seem fairly responsive.

Reactions: zeusfl
But I am interested in a smart charger that can be controlled from your cellphone see the IR of each individual cell and all the information.

Also the slower you charge the battery, the more healthy for the battery. Is more for overnight charge.
There are no individual cells available from the DJI connector on their batteries. All connections are just multiple connections to a full output of battery power. So unless your willing to tear a battery apart to get to each cell, add the wires and connectors to a separate charger setup...your dream is not to be realized ;)

DJI chargers are really just a power supply, so using any other charger will cause issues as they are not designed in the same way and system DJI uses as compared to a regular LiPo. DJI's charging system is all internal and that circuitry demands a very strict tolerance of voltage and current. "Yx" the main company that makes the multicharger you see for all DJI aircraft has had multiple failures and had to tweak their chargers to find a happy spot that worked over the years on different DJI airframes.

Over the 5 years I have been flying DJI on multiple aircraft, I have seen various attempts to run regular chargers on DJI..the only answer that works is to tear apart their battery from housing and charge or check IR that way. Obviously not to many people are willing to risk a $150 battery to experiment...but many have tried and failed. Perhaps you are more knowledgeable than those who have tried before, so have at it...but be careful...you wouldn't be the first to brick your battery as the internal circuitry wasn't made for power to be applied on the battery side.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J