DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi-charger...

It’s slower as it’s only a 2 amp output
dji is 2.82. But you can charge 4 at once

If it is slower, this is good for me...less amps , more healthy for the battery. Are you sure the the stock is 2.85 Amp?

I have that charger and it works great. I have not compared the charging time to the original charger but I like the fact that it charges four batteries at once. I had the same charger for my Mavic Air and it also worked great.

Reactions: Talkenrain
It’s slower as it’s only a 2 amp output
dji is 2.82. But you can charge 4 at once
The Hanatora (and other brands) multi charger (Amazon):
  • This charger can charge 4 batteries & remote controller simultaneously. It takes only 110 mins to fully charge 4 batteries
  • Input: 110-240V; Output: 13.2V 8A (branch: 13.2V 2A);USB Output: 5V 3A

Reactions: pelagic_one
I've bought this charger. Not yet received from Aliexpress. I had the previous Yx model designed for M2 and used it for more than one and a half year with no problem.

The Hanatora (and other brands) multi charger (Amazon):
  • This charger can charge 4 batteries & remote controller simultaneously. It takes only 110 mins to fully charge 4 batteries
  • Input: 110-240V; Output: 13.2V 8A (branch: 13.2V 2A);USB Output: 5V 3A
As you bolded usb at 3 amps but it charges battery’s at 13.2v. at 2 Amps max.
see my post on the DJI charger. 2.82amps

Just got an email from Hanatora. They are coming out with a new charger for the Air 2. It'll have a digital display like the nice charger they make for the Mavic 2. Car or AC, it'll charge 4 batteries, will have the storage function, but will lack the discharge to zero function.

Reactions: dawgpilot
I have this exact charger and it works great I have about 50 charges on it. I don't ever use the usb port (I simply wouldn't trust it with four batteries already gets pretty hot!) but always do have 3 batteries on at a time....could it be a little nicer and have an actual fan sure? but it gets the job done. I keep an eye on temps and never leave my batteries unattended anyways .... So far no complaints....a little cheap feeling, gets pretty toasty, but that is to be expected without a fan....also I cracked it open and checked out the electronics they look okay. Still beats waiting for dji's original stock charger to charge just 1 battery.... what a literal slug..... Anyways 3 batteries at 25 % i can have charged full in 1 hour and 20 min and battery's never get hot in this charger. I added a little thermal paste in some extra spots.... Not sure if it really did anything. I bought this Particular model in Amazon about a month ago....how did it in two days with prime I noticed right after I bought mine they were pretty much gone...

Attachments

• 20200618_101919.jpg
    20200618_101919.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 53
  • 20200621_030221.jpg
    20200621_030221.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 53
Wrong.......2.82amp is for the 1 battery hook up to brick so Yes that's if you are using 1 battery hooked up to the main charging brick and its little Charging lead.... But now if you hook up that little 3 battery station to the brick that u get in the fly more bundle your 2.82amps goes to 2 amps again.... Read the label again....same probably goes for if remote is hooked up knocking charger output back to 2amps

But now if you hook up that little 3 battery station to the brick that u get in the fly more bundle your 2.82amps goes to 2 amps again
Not according to the label on the hub. It is showing up to 2.82 amps for input. All pins from the charger connector should be going directly to each pin on the hub. It makes no sense for the charger to reduce amperage just because it is connected to the hub.

1595058595671.png

So funny, main point. DJI charger is faster for 1 battery at a time. The aftermarket hub is great at charging up to 4 at once.
this is what I do. Charge 1 battery with the DJI charger and then put 3 on the aftermarket charger. The DJI charger is always faster. So I can fly with the one charged and when I’m done the others are ready

I originally purchased the Yx branded one for my MA and have used it many times, without problems. So I bought this same one for my MA2. Actually using, it right now, in prep for my daily flights.
Bright indicator lights, red(charging), green (charged). It does NOT have a fan and will get warm, therefore I stand it on it's end for better air flow. I like the convenience of charging multiple batteries at one time.
As a cautious note; I would recommend attending to your battery while charging. I have multiple, brand chargers, since my fixed wing RC days, and have been charging lithium batteries for years. Battery attention, especially while charging is a wise, safe practice.

Reactions: StubbornSwiss
5.5mm on the outside and 2.5mm on the inside

Reactions: ojstimpy
Just got an email from Hanatora. They are coming out with a new charger for the Air 2. It'll have a digital display like the nice charger they make for the Mavic 2. Car or AC, it'll charge 4 batteries, will have the storage function, but will lack the discharge to zero function.
How did you get a hold of them? That would be a great charger! More blinky lights and displays are always better : )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum