DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multi Chargers Now Available

Like what?
I bought a 100watt fast charger and cable for the drone itself and bought the DJI (one at a time) battery charging hub. I can charge 2 batteries at once. One in the drone and one in the hub. I wish I knew about the multicharger you mentioned. I only bought this stuff a few days ago. I might buy the multicharger you posted, but I'm ok for now.

Great charger.
Assuming it doesn't have typical China brand/China Export safety risks.

While looking things when getting my MPP saw Youtube video of insides of one such charger.
It had issues which would have gotten instant sales ban and likely recall order in inspection of any European safety authority.
Mains powered and metal shell is simply literal notable risk for life, if safety is neglected in design/build process.
(power switch doesn't guarantee anything)

Reactions: ShahMaht
I have finished the first iteration of my Mavic 3 Battery Charging Case. Based on what I built for the Phantom 4 Pro years ago...

HVAS211213-1.jpg HVAS211213-4.jpg

Harbor Freight Apache 3800 Case
APC PE76 7 Outlet Power Strip
Baseus 100W GaN II USB-C Fast Charger
AGVEE 90 Degree Right Angled USB-C Male to USB-C Female Adapter
ULT-WIIQ-US USB-C 3.2 Cable 100W 90 Degree Right Angle
DJI Mavic 3 Battery Charging Hub

I ordered one on the 11th from Aliexpress, $51 free shipping and received it 10 days later in US. Great charger.

I am waiting for Hanatora to release their version of the multi-charger for Mavic 3.

Hanatora's charger design for Mavic 2 has two distinct advantages: 1) works as both home charger and car charger; 2) can charge/discharge battery to 60%, for long-term storage.

charger1.jpg

Reactions: CanadaDrone
I am waiting for Hanatora to release their version of the multi-charger for Mavic 3.

Hanatora's charger design for Mavic 2 has two distinct advantages: 1) works as both home charger and car charger; 2) can charge/discharge battery to 60%, for long-term storage.

View attachment 140611

This is the one I am waiting for as well - I have the M2 version. It can also discharge the batteries, or discharge them only to the "storage" level. Far superior to the OEM charger other than I suppose physical size, but it isn't large. The balanced storage charge is the best feature though - no reason for the OEM charger to lack that feature, but it does.

Reactions: SkywalkerFeng
This is the one I am waiting for as well - I have the M2 version. It can also discharge the batteries, or discharge them only to the "storage" level. Far superior to the OEM charger other than I suppose physical size, but it isn't large. The balanced storage charge is the best feature though - no reason for the OEM charger to lack that feature, but it does.

This one just shows up on Amazon - it supports charging four batteries at once, and supports storage charging. It is the closest version to Honatona M2 charger.

This one just shows up on Amazon - it supports charging four batteries at once, and supports storage charging. It is the closest version to Honatona M2 charger.

Thank you. I like the design of that and is much more functional than DJI charging hub. Probably overkill for my use case since the M3 batteries get 35ish minutes of flight time, I don't foresee myself needing more than 2 total batteries.

I saw that. It's $20 more, and takes 150 minutes to charge vs 90 min for the other one. (2A vs 4A) I bought this.

It does have LCD and storage mode though. Might be quieter in operation as well. Looks like a newer design.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drxenon