DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Multiple drones ownership

macoman

Reactions
I have three drones from different companies... DJI, Xiaomi and Hubsan. I don't know if you guys have multiple drones but every week I use a different aircraft and love the experience that each provide.

Last edited:
Reactions: Former Member
Just sold my Yuneec Q500+ 4k quad but I still have a DJI F450 Flamewheel with GPS and FPV upgrades and carbon props, and I also have a DJI Mavic Pro

BTW....are those your dogs in your avatar or just a stock picture? Regardless, they sure are adorable.

Reactions: macoman
Perfect, I have also a mavic pro, a Xiaomi 4k drone and a Hubsan H107+. The dogs on the avatar are not mine but I found on Google and looks really beautiful. I never see dogs like these before.
Just sold my Yuneec Q500+ 4k quad but I still have a DJI F450 Flamewheel with GPS and FPV upgrades and carbon props, and I also have a DJI Mavic Pro

BTW....are those your dogs in your avatar or just a stock picture? Regardless, they sure are adorable.

I have three drones from different companies... DJI, Xiaomi and Hubsan. I don't know if you guys have multiple drones but every week I use a different aircraft and love the experience that each provide.

I have bebop 2 also and I’m gonna get the new Anafi. Sometimes u feel like a nut. Sometimes u don’t. I like the Bebop sometimes because it sets up quicker. Also lately my videos w Pro have been choppy. 4K prob I think.

Reactions: Chirp and macoman
I'm flying a Mavic Pro, Phantom 3 4K and a Tello. All serve me well in different ways. I can only imagine adding something new to the fleet once I find something truly unique to fly.

Perfect, I have also a mavic pro, a Xiaomi 4k drone and a Hubsan H107+. The dogs on the avatar are not mine but I found on Google and looks really beautiful. I never see dogs like these before.
I dont like "cute". They are Pomeranians. They bark at everything that moves. But to each his own, I guess, what I wanted to ax is..How didja like the Tello? I have a freind named Tello.(Ma was Italian) He wanted to try "droning" I told him to get this haha. Looks like a decent little drone. I may get an Anafi, but holding out for Mavic Pro II.....But not for long.

I hate you! But, I still love my DJI Mavic Air

Just kidding, I don’t hate you at all, I’m envious. Have fun and be safe

R
Jeffrey

I have a Mavic Pro and a Spark. The Spark mostly just hangs on the wall.

I have three distinct sizes: the Mavic Pro Platinum, the Spark and the mighty little Tello. They each have their nitch. I actually really like the Spark for portability. Odd, no? You'd think it would be the Mavic but the Spark goes up in such a short time, so convenient for some quick photos from the sky, and very agile, fast, capable and reliable. I use the Mavic for long missions in my rural area, to check gates, cows, calves, ponds, water troughs, and check water level in creeks and at bridges after rains. The Tello, on calm days, is a fun toy to throw up and get selfies, just get a quick look around. It really does a lot for $99 and is a great first drone, inexpensive for someone just wanting to experience the fun. So there they are, all three, each getting a turn at the skies. The prefect new drone of the future will have the characteristics of all three plus a controller with a built in monitor, for the most stable flight of all, no app to crash and constant linkage for a safe return.

Got into FPV lately, so I have a inductrix, a 2 inch brushless FPV, several 5 inch (200) FPV rigs, a 3DR Solo, two mavics and a couple of home built based on PX4 and Ardupilot. All provide unique experience and I can say that after flying FPV rigs in Acro mode your skills make the Mavic experience better. You can focus on the photography aspect and leave the flying to your muscle memory.

I have an original Phantom. First time it got moved in years was this weekend when I cleaned the garage. And back on the shelf it went.

I have two Typhoon H's. One with Real sense, one without. I've never flown the second. It's my spare in case I crash the first. I accomplished this by buying multiple and parting them out until the cost of the second was zero.

I have a Spark. I bought it because it was cheap (330 fly more). Bought a spare for this as well, but it is unopened and eventually will get sold when I get bothered enough to sell it.

Lastly I have an Air. My new one and I'm still getting used to it. I bought it because I got the fly more for 800 and managed to average that cost down to about 600. I bought it for Waypoints (thanks, DJI for removing it) as that is crucial for doing survey work and the H is kind of cumbersome to haul around.

There are things I love about all of them (minus the original Phantom). With the spark I can fly with abandon (if I wreck it I'm upset, but not that upset), but miss 4k video and the range/connections aren't the best. With the H I get more flight time, waypoints, decent (if not great) 4k video and don't need to worry about phone connection issues. The Air is a blast to fly (especially in sport mode), good pics and video, but for some reason I'm still getting used to it and it is harder to fly. The size of the air also makes it easy to travel with.

I also have some cheap $60 ones for my kids to practice with until they graduate to the Spark and on up.

I have two home built hexes a 650mm & a 680mm, four home built quads around 450mm each and a Mavic Pro. Needless to say all but the Mavic merely collect dust on a trophy wall except recently the big 680 hex has found new life as a vehicle for the scattering of cremations from the air. Very promising so far.

I have 2 mavics,a Phantom 3 for atti experience,a spark and a Evo with plans on buying the 1'' Evo when their released.,,hoping for 2 of them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000