DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Music for videos

MannysVoyage

Reactions
Hi guys,
Do you know of any website that provides free music to use in videos? Citation in video or description is no problem.
I usually use Youtube audio library.. their music is though very repetitive and can become really annoying. I don´t intend to pay for music since I only fly rarely and have only few video edits.

Thanks in advance

That's a real bug-a-boo. Sometimes when I'm incredably bored, I'll surf around and snag this and that if it sounds half decent. I have enough collected that I can use something to have background noise for casual clips like posting here. If I'm really serious about a video, I'll compose my own.

Hi guys,
Do you know of any website that provides free music to use in videos? Citation in video or description is no problem.
I usually use Youtube audio library.. their music is though very repetitive and can become really annoying. I don´t intend to pay for music since I only fly rarely and have only few video edits.

Thanks in advance
this is an interesting source if dramatic music is of interest https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6iFYYc9UTS3BKtlovWgSkA

and here is another Welcome to the Free Music Archive - Free Music Archive

Reactions: JimSteadman

I’ve used Purple Planet for a while now and find they have a very decent selection of music to suit different moods. Just follow their simple rules and you will be fine. They’re based here in the U.K. too so a bonus for me!

Hi guys,

Thanks in advance
Try this site
Soundimage.org
You should read his instructions. Must give attribution at the end. He has a lot of free stuff. Just give him credit to Eric Matyas.

Dale
Miami

Reactions: twickers14
I knew you would like it- my only problem is I need 3 minute or more clips.
I had some music that lasted about 45 sec, so I added it a few times. Had to choose wisely to make it sound halfway decent.

There is no good music for free. If you buy, its not much better. And if you pirate, they can come after you, unlikely but possible. And you can write artists and tell them what you are doing. They might say, fine but just give us credit for the music so they know where to buy. Any popular music I would definetly avoid. I just post my videos to my friends and tell them, turn on some music you like and watch this video. It makes sense because the variety of music is huge! And everyone seems to have a jondra of music they are partial to. They may not like the music you post with your video anyway. I also post in 4K and tell them for best results to watch on the biggest screen possible, TV or Computer. Incidentally, FB is as good for posting high def as you tube now days. They are also very good for posting and creating 360s. .02

MavicPilots User @Eric Matyas catalog of Music

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JReynolds078