DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Must have accessory for Smart Controller

I just received THIS as a present and it’s great :)
Keeps the Smart Controller perfectly balanced horizontally taking all the weight from your hands Thumbswayup
I swithered over getting one of these and finally settled for THIS Yours does look the more balanced option, but I like the strap on the one I got, you'd hardly know the SC was there.

Reactions: THE CYBORG
Received mine today. I like it.
Minor issue if you happen to have one of these cases PGYTECH.
I do not use the backside of the "cover" and will probably modify or remove it altogether for a better fit.

And then there were these attached any practical use for them do you think? They seem sturdy enough. For something.

Attachments

• IMG_5474.JPG
    IMG_5474.JPG
    97.2 KB · Views: 71
I forgot to order mine this month as I had it in queue. The big question "we" had on RCG was what is the situation where it goes over glass. Does it touch, or has some sort of padding? And does it effect or cover any of the touch screen for "Fat Fingers"?

I swithered over getting one of these and finally settled for THIS Yours does look the more balanced option, but I like the strap on the one I got, you'd hardly know the SC was there.

I have that one presently, so I decided to use both. The ones "we" have now can be used in lieu of the supplied screws with the balanced one. That giving me carry flat on a shoulder and then switched over to flight position and around the neck when on scene ready to fly.;) I actually thought the strap that came with ours was a bit gaudy and extreme so I swapped it out with my case strap which had rubberized connectors as well to protect the controller...but hey that's just me :)

Last edited:
I saw this product but didn't like some of the low star reviews, which seemed to corroborate each other regarding the difficulty using the touchscreen at the edges and the variability of the strap length and the finish quality, etc. Some even said the bracket would bend. I may just give it a try but just now joined this forum to specifically find an alternate product. I like the idea of the controller resting flat in front of me, so that I don't have to hold anything up, but instead have it hover at the right height.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC