DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My 107 has expired. Too late to take the recurrent test?

briankbl

Reactions
So it's been over the two-year mark to renew my 107 certification. However, on the iacra site, it does not have an expiration date. Did I miss the window to take the recurrent test? Or am I good since there is no listed expiry date? Lastly, if I DID miss my window to renew, do I just need to take the full exam again? Thanks

So it's been over the two-year mark to renew my 107 certification. However, on the iacra site, it does not have an expiration date. Did I miss the window to take the recurrent test? Or am I good since there is no listed expiry date? Lastly, if I DID miss my window to renew, do I just need to take the full exam again? Thanks

Your certificate doesn't expire. Your currency expires at the end of the calendar month in which you took the original test. If you wait beyond that then you are not current to fly until you take the recurrent test.

Reactions: briankbl
Your certificate doesn't expire. Your currency expires at the end of the calendar month in which you took the original test. If you wait beyond that then you are not current to fly until you take the recurrent test.
Ok, so even though I've waited past the deadline, I don't have to retake the full test, just the shorter recurrent test?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rambezito