DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My best clips of 2019 Part 1 - Mavic 2 Pro!!

drekko

Reactions
2019 was a awesome and fun year of owning the Mavic 2 Pro. I try to fly to different places to capture different perspectives of anything I can think of. I have created a compilation of my favorite clips I have saved in 2019 I previously made a short version of this but there are far too many great clips to not edit and upload so I have decided to split them into parts. This is Part 1 of the best of 2019 Mavic 2 Pro Enjoy

Wow! That was awesome. Seriously that was some professional grade stuff!!!!!!!!
When is part 2 coming out?

Wow! That was awesome. Seriously that was some professional grade stuff!!!!!!!!
When is part 2 coming out?

Hey thanks slot that's real encouragement
I'm working on it now hoping to finish by the end of next week
If you subscribe to my YouTube channel you won't miss it

Very cool, didn’t want to blink in case I missed something. A dynamic editing job you did, looking forward to part 2.
Blue Skies from SoCal

Reactions: drekko
Hey thanks slot that's real encouragement
I'm working on it now hoping to finish by the end of next week
If you subscribe to my YouTube channel you won't miss it
I will certainly do that! Can you post a link to your channel?

Reactions: drekko
2019 was a awesome and fun year of owning the Mavic 2 Pro. I try to fly to different places to capture different perspectives of anything I can think of. I have created a compilation of my favorite clips I have saved in 2019 I previously made a short version of this but there are far too many great clips to not edit and upload so I have decided to split them into parts. This is Part 1 of the best of 2019 Mavic 2 Pro Enjoy

Really good clips and good editing. Thanks for sharing

I cannot add anything to the comments but I will try- that was some amazing flying and amazing editing.I loved the fast paced editing, quick cuts, reverse flying (sailboats), sunset and dust clips, and the music was perfect. My favorite was the downward view of the waves. Great work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin