DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My dog ate my gimbal guard!!!

npalavos

Reactions
The title pretty much sums up my predicament!

My fault for leaving it lying around and I still love the pooch but I am in a bit annoyed that there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to purchase a new one! Including DJI store!

If anyone can let me know where I can buy a new one I will be much obliged!

I don’t want to have to leave my Mavic for too long without the gimbal guard!

Ha ha lost ... eaten ... same difference but there is still no mention where to pick up a new one!

Unfortunately, DJI does not sell this replacement part yet.

Yes please a link would be great because I can only find the filter packs and hard cases for the Mavic, no gimbal lock.

Yes please a link would be great because I can only find the filter packs and hard cases for the Mavic, no gimbal lock.
opps sorry...it's early and I forgot I was in the Mavic forum not the Phantom...it's for the P4...ask them if they plan on one...they're pretty responsive

The title pretty much sums up my predicament!

My fault for leaving it lying around and I still love the pooch but I am in a bit annoyed that there doesn’t seem to be anywhere to purchase a new one! Including DJI store!

If anyone can let me know where I can buy a new one I will be much obliged!

I don’t want to have to leave my Mavic for too long without the gimbal guard!

Let him poop it out and wash it !

My dog used to eat everything, my glasses, matches, money, Christmas cookies (including saran wrap). Was lucky enough to have him in my life for 14 years, loved that dog. They will eat ANYTHING within their reach though.

There wasn't much left after she finished chewing it up! Like I said my fault for leaving it lying around!

I e-mailed DJI but so far no response. I have a friend with a 3-D Printer so I am looking into that as well.

I will post as soon as I have a solution!

Last edited:
Seriously thanks for the effort and responses but unfortunately we are talking about the gimbal LOCK, not the gimbal cover!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1