DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Dronelink testing

Hi there!
I see that the map of the mountain area is blurry, and the google map view in my country is also blurry.. i afraid to pay fot these missions apps because i think its hard to make a mission with a blurry map.. can you please share your experience with it?

Thanks

Hi there!
I see that the map of the mountain area is blurry, and the google map view in my country is also blurry.. i afraid to pay fot these missions apps because i think its hard to make a mission with a blurry map.. can you please share your experience with it?

Thanks
Normally it is quite good. One can choose between Here and Mapbox maps at the moment. Depending on which one got the best imagery at the flight location. I have not thought about that as a showstopper. These apps with flight planning are awesome. Do the planning from the comfort of your office chair. Saves a lot of work on location.

Hi there!

Thanks
This thread says it's free that was just started. Dronelink is now free for non-commercial use.

Hi there!

Thanks
You can also use the Google Earth export option to verify!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun