DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My experience with DJI in New Zealand for repairs

blacksheep

Reactions
i had a couple of oopses with my Mavic, one was i took off without GPS lock and it drifted sideways into a gate despite my best efforts to stop it, it landed inverted with a broken prop. Second was when I forgot i had landing sensors turned off and slammed it into the ground when landing. It flew fine afterwards but the camera intermittently would not let me record.

I took it in to the DJI store in Auckland NZ and left it with them. They sent it to China to get fixed and a few weeks later it came back fixed with this on the invoice:

Repair/Service Fee For: Mavic Pro

Back Axis (Left)
Back Axis (Right
Gimbal Arm Module
Core Board
Gimbal Vibration Damping Module

And the charge for this repair? A service fee of $80

It flies like new and I’m pretty stoked. Good on ya DJI!

i had a couple of oopses with my Mavic, one was i took off without GPS lock and it drifted sideways into a gate despite my best efforts to stop it, it landed inverted with a broken prop. Second was when I forgot i had landing sensors turned off and slammed it into the ground when landing. It flew fine afterwards but the camera intermittently would not let me record.

I took it in to the DJI store in Auckland NZ and left it with them. They sent it to China to get fixed and a few weeks later it came back fixed with this on the invoice:

Repair/Service Fee For: Mavic Pro

Back Axis (Left)
Back Axis (Right
Gimbal Arm Module
Core Board
Gimbal Vibration Damping Module

And the charge for this repair? A service fee of $80

It flies like new and I’m pretty stoked. Good on ya DJI!
and the china man that charged you $80 can feed a family of 4,buy 2 auto.s and buy pr0n regularly for the next 2 years :mad:

seriously tho,glad ur up n runnin on the cheapie

Reactions: blacksheep
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bsplum