DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 My Fall Foliage submission for 2020 (If you're not sick of foliage yet...)

ArthurC

Reactions
My wife and I did a hike to Devil's Den Mountain in Porter, Maine at the end of foliage season. Lots of brown leaves, but still plenty of color.

I couldn't find the origin for the name of the mountain, but I suspect it has something to do with those rock formations on the south face, just below the cliff.

The building on top is a private cabin, and not open to the public, but a network of snowmobile trails allows access to the summit from a few different directions.

Filmed with the MA2 and Osmo Pocket.

I tried a few new editing techniques with this one, let me know what you think!

My wife and I did a hike to Devil's Den Mountain in Porter, Maine at the end of foliage season. Lots of brown leaves, but still plenty of color.

I couldn't find the origin for the name of the mountain, but I suspect it has something to do with those rock formations on the south face, just below the cliff.

The building on top is a private cabin, and not open to the public, but a network of snowmobile trails allows access to the summit from a few different directions.

Filmed with the MA2 and Osmo Pocket.

I tried a few new editing techniques with this one, let me know what you think!

I would say all the footage and techniques played out beautifully, my only tip would be to use your Osmo for b roll and that way we wont be distracted by the Stabilization efforts the camera is struggling with. Outstanding video quality on both formats well done.

Phamtomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic in the Rain and Float on Water.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_