DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first big panorama using the Air 2S

melmartin

Reactions
Got the Air 2S out tonight between thunderstorms in southern Arizona to try the 180 degree Panorama feature. Assembled the 18 images in Lightroom Clssic from the RAW files the Air 2S provided. Pretty happy with the result. I'm coming from a Mavic Pro Platinum and loving the improvements.

PANO0001-180 Pano.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing great photo, I have been flying a mavic pro 1 for the last year, but ordered the air 2s, and should arrive today. Looking forward to it being a great drone.

Thanks for sharing great photo, I have been flying a mavic pro 1 for the last year, but ordered the air 2s, and should arrive today. Looking forward to it being a great drone.
Thanks. I'm coming from a Mavic Pro Platinum. This is a far better drone, taking advantage of 3-4 years of improved hardware, software and camera tech.

Got the Air 2S out tonight between thunderstorms in southern Arizona to try the 180 degree Panorama feature. Assembled the 18 images in Lightroom Clssic from the RAW files the Air 2S provided. Pretty happy with the result. I'm coming from a Mavic Pro Platinum and loving the improvements.

View attachment 128181
How did you access the original 18 images? I'm struggling to locate them on The Air2s unlike the way the Mavic Pro 2 would store them. The only image on the SD card I'm seeing is the final stitched pano

View attachment 128181
How did you access the original 18 images? I'm struggling to locate them on The Air2s unlike the way the Mavic Pro 2 would store them. The only image on the SD card I'm seeing is the final stitched pano

Make sure you are shooting jpeg+Raw... they are in a folder called Panorama
Has to be something in your settings. I get 18 raw files ready to stitch. I’m not home now but when I get back I’ll check my camera settings. I know the settings are context sensitive, so make sure you are in panorama mode and tap the three dots on the upper right of the screen.

Has to be something in your settings. I get 18 raw files ready to stitch. I’m not home now but when I get back I’ll check my camera settings. I know the settings are context sensitive, so make sure you are in panorama mode and tap the three dots on the upper right of the screen.
thanks, good to know that they are there somewhere as I prefer to do my own stitching in LR, I may have not been in pano when I scrolled thru the settings, will do another check tonight

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky