DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2s My First Commercial (Part 107) Flight - Edge Motors, West Haverstraw

projectarjun

Reactions
Excited to share this video on the forum. While getting my driveshaft, motor mounts, and transmission mount replaced, I made use of my waiting time to film Sergey's shop. This is one of his two locations - highly recommended for your European car needs. :)

I've been Part 107 Certified for almost two years now - was finally able to get a feel by filming this promotional video for his company.

Special Thanks to Sergey for allowing me to film his shop. He specializes in mainly German automobiles. I highly recommend him for addressing your European car needs - a much better alternative versus the service centers at your dealership. His clients consist mainly of European car enthusiasts from all over the Tri-state area. Track Title: Mage (2021) Artist: ATYAA ATYAA Music Filming Date: Friday, June 30, 2023 | Project Arjun | FAA Part 107 Certified Follow Me on Instagram @ project_arjun

Not too bad for your first one. If I might share some feedback,

1. try to shoot on a very sunny day.
2. try not to be in the shoot yourself or remove yourself from the video in post.

• Love
Reactions: projectarjun
Not too bad for your first one. If I might share some feedback,

1. try to shoot on a very sunny day.
2. try not to be in the shoot yourself or remove yourself from the video in post.
I absolutely agree with your feedback, unfortunately I was only there for that one day; the film was experimental (wasn’t expecting anything from the shop owner), but I definitely should not have included myself in the video

I absolutely agree with your feedback, unfortunately I was only there for that one day; the film was experimental (wasn’t expecting anything from the shop owner), but I definitely should not have included myself in the video
You can remove yourself from the video in post if you want to. I wouldn't worry about it if the client doesn't mind. :) keep up the good work.

• Love
You can remove yourself from the video in post if you want to. I wouldn't worry about it if the client doesn't mind. :) keep up the good work.
I’ll definitely give that a try, there’s a function in adobe premiere pro I need to tinker with

• Love
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne