DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first love : The Air 2 Legend ! In the Rain On the Water

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
We abandoned this so quick for the Air 2S but its Air 2 Legacy lives on.

This was an amazing Set up and we caputred Hundreds of Panos in the Rain that were Astonishing even to that of the Mavic 3 Pro
The Air 2 was invincible with the Wet Suit and still fly today and the Floatation Rescue Jacket became our #1 Utility tool in the Rain / Snow / Sand and changed how Far Out I can fly with the Rescue Jacket>

I did a little searching and I found these Amazing Tests !

Screenshot 09-26-2020 12.32.14.jpg

2021-10-07_17h39_06.png2021-10-12_19h27_50.pngDJI_0004.JPG2021-10-12_19h21_04.png
light ten.jpg

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the water and become Legend.

Last edited:
I too have the Air 2 along with the first Mini and find that they suit my current needs. Maybe Santa will bring me the latest Mini for Xmas as mine seems noisier than the Air2. Fly safe and stay safe!

This has probably been asked before Phantom, so apologies if it has.

I love my MA2 and have been happily flying it many times over the coastline of Australia. Would your floatation device work in the surf? Would it require both wetsuit & floatation device? I never intend to ever fly in the rain as the footage would be pretty dismal in any case.

This has probably been asked before Phantom, so apologies if it has.

I love my MA2 and have been happily flying it many times over the coastline of Australia. Would your floatation device work in the surf? Would it require both wetsuit & floatation device? I never intend to ever fly in the rain as the footage would be pretty dismal in any case.
The Rescue jacket will not sink under any conditions but it would most likely flip over at some point in the Surf. The Wet Suit allows you to Capture Nature at it most interesting times .

Add me to others still loving the Air2, wetsuit and Rescue Jacket included. They're my drone life savers.
I love my Air2 too. Ive just come across these Wetsuits. I think ill get one, well worth it. Its winter here so its raining alot. I just wish i cold change the some parameters like I did with the pro, as in asccending and descending speed, i usually have it set at 10m/s so it doesnt take 10 minuts to come back down. Hopefully the latest firmware is hacked soon! i cant even change the tilt angle in sports mode from 35 to 55degrees. very annoying. My pro has hit 60mph at 55deg tilt, got to 3300 feet high, and 1km out, the thing that saved me was the rate of descention. Please Sort of the Latest Firmware Anyone! Mavic AIr2 is awesome! I just want to make it MORE awesome. Ive even paid for the sites that hack these, but they all have yet to figure out ways arond the latest firmware. I do speak with a developer of one of the major ones, so hopefully i get some good news soon, By the way, that wetsuit is absolutely amazing ! i cant wait to get one!!!!

• Love
Reactions: Phantomrain.org
Thank you for the kind words, gald your enjoying it. Keep me posted on the mods your trying.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bmo4