DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Mavic Edit

LuisMack

Reactions
Cheers guys,
I just made a small one minute edit on YouTube...
Maybe you could give me some feedback, would really appreciate that!

Reactions: Marine0302G2/8
Nicely done, loved your editing! I wish I was that good!
Some points of criticism:
  1. The rotation between 29 and 30 seconds is a bit fast (OK, REALLY nitpicking here!)
  2. When I play the movie, it stutters... it runs for half a second, then halts, then runs half a second. Now this could be my laptop having difficulty displaying the movie, or I read somewhere on this forum that the h246 compression only refreshes each 8th frame completely or sth like that...
  3. I like the shots of you (?) doing the skateboarding and the biking, as it adds a bit of story to the shots. If you add some more of those personal shots (For example an alarm clock, you rushing out of the house in the early morning, some rusho hour traffic) then it creates a story of someone getting out of town to enjoy the beautiful landscape or so.
Like I said, all my points are really nitpicking, and I can only hope to create such nice edits in the future myself!
-Joost-

Reactions: LuisMack
Nicely done, loved your editing! I wish I was that good!
Some points of criticism:
  1. The rotation between 29 and 30 seconds is a bit fast (OK, REALLY nitpicking here!)
  2. When I play the movie, it stutters... it runs for half a second, then halts, then runs half a second. Now this could be my laptop having difficulty displaying the movie, or I read somewhere on this forum that the h246 compression only refreshes each 8th frame completely or sth like that...
  3. I like the shots of you (?) doing the skateboarding and the biking, as it adds a bit of story to the shots. If you add some more of those personal shots (For example an alarm clock, you rushing out of the house in the early morning, some rusho hour traffic) then it creates a story of someone getting out of town to enjoy the beautiful landscape or so.
Like I said, all my points are really nitpicking, and I can only hope to create such nice edits in the future myself!
-Joost-

Thank you so much I really appreciate that!

Being a newbie to my Mavic, how did you keep it from striking a branch as you were cycling on the path with it following you?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman