DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My first Mavic Mini video

Daikoni

Reactions
Hi there everyone!

This one was my first Mavic Mini video, from a 3 days trip to the Star Mountain Range (Serra da Estrela), Portugal.
If you can, please check directly on youtube for better image size, and with sound for better experience.

Tell me what you think!

If you enjoyed the videos, i would be very grateful if you subscribe and watch out for more!
Thank you!

Hi there everyone!

This one was my first Mavic Mini video, from a 3 days trip to the Star Mountain Range (Serra da Estrela), Portugal.
If you can, please check directly on youtube for better image size, and with sound for better experience.

Tell me what you think!

If you enjoyed the videos, i would be very grateful if you subscribe and watch out for more!
Thank you!

Wow, lots of amazing land scapes with a great music track. Just remember if you dont nail the exposure it can really lessen the video quality. Landscapes like these worthy of the Pro 2 but well done.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your drone in the Rain.
Coal

Welcome!

Hi there everyone!

Tell me what you think!

Thank you!
Very nice work

Beautiful scenery. Most of the exposure settings worked well, Auto? Try messing with exposures during flight, don't forget to lock. Trial and error, your up there anyhow. Lens filters? Don't know, waiting for some success stories. Mini lens filters anyone?
Keep up the good work. ?

Thank you all!
Exposure was mostly in auto-mode. I usually get worst results with locking in Mavic Mini, and it softs the transition enough to don't be much noticeable.
But that was my first drone video! I would say the others improved a bit in terms of quality! :)

I'll publish other videos in new topics, or you can just look into my channel for all videos :p

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580