DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 My first Mini 3 Pro cinematic video

Looked good on the Big Screen, very nicely edited, and there is no place on Earth like Ireland, its Nature on top of Nature Reborn, torn and put together again for some Beautiful landscapes . Stones always seem to line up in some fashion out there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Reactions: Drone Views Media
Looked good on the Big Screen, very nicely edited, and there is no place on Earth like Ireland, its Nature on top of Nature Reborn, torn and put together again for some Beautiful landscapes . Stones always seem to line up in some fashion out there.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 in the Rain, Land on the Water.
Thanks for your lovely comments, Ireland is indeed a special place, and drones only make me appreciate it even more

Very nice! I have been to Dublin years ago. Beautiful place.
What video editing software did you use?

Thank you, I've used Premiere Pro for the last decade
I just starting using Premiere Pro and haven't figured out how to do the call outs like you have them showing the location, etc

Hi guys,
It's been a while, I'm back, this time with a Mini 3 Pro cinematic video. What can I say, it's a fabulous drone, and a major upgrade over my existing Mini 2. I hope you enjoy
You've reminded me of my father telling me years ago how beautiful and green Ireland looked from a B-24 in 1944. The Emerald Isle.

I have to love a country that names its ferryboats after poets, as in M/V W. B. Yeats at 1:40 and assesses no income tax on the creative work of artists, musicians, and writers. I like the way you folks think. Éire go Brách!

(Was the gull that passes in the foreground during the statue clip part of your crew or just a serendipitous volunteer?)

You've reminded me of my father telling me years ago how beautiful and green Ireland looked from a B-24 in 1944. The Emerald Isle.

I have to love a country that names its ferryboats after poets, as in M/V W. B. Yeats at 1:40 and assesses no income tax on the creative work of artists, musicians, and writers. I like they way you folks think. Éire go Brách!

(Was the gull that passes in the foreground during the statue clip part of your crew or just a serendipitous volunteer?)
Thank you, Ireland is incredibly beautiful and green .... maybe due to all the rain we get. The WB Yeats is a fantastic ferry, I recently took it on a trip to France. That seagull gave me the creeps, they've been attempting to knock my drones into the Irish Sea for years lol

Beautifully done! Very smooth camera work, and great material to share with us. I like your regular changes of image every 10 to 15 seconds. It certainly maintains the viewer's interest. And your island is marvellous.

Beautifully done! Very smooth camera work, and great material to share with us. I like your regular changes of image every 10 to 15 seconds. It certainly maintains the viewer's interest. And your island is marvellous.
Thank you 👍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78