DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

my first vid with mavic

laura schlenker

Reactions
I think the vids are pretty darn good for my newbie eyes... this may be boring and I realize the beginning was out of focus for a few seconds , but here it is anyway:)

Looks great! That's some beautiful scenery too!

I'm still trying to find a good (aka free) video editing program for Windows 10 so I can share some videos that I've made.

thanks this is in boise Idaho, lucky peak resevore. every thing was set to the default mavic settings.. I don't know anything about photography so I just left the settings exactly how it came.

I'm still trying to find a good (aka free) video editing program for Windows 10 so I can share some videos that I've made.
I didn't edit at all I don't know how, I just uploaded to youtube that's it.

Use davinchi resolve. Just google it. I believe its free and I intend to use it, but need to get my drone first :p

Use davinchi resolve. Just google it. I believe its free and I intend to use it, but need to get my drone first :p

Looks like great software, but a little too advanced for me lol. I was really hoping for something basic like iMovie, but for Windows.

Try the GoPro software. There's tons of Youtube videos on how to edit. Footage was great. Local was great. Drop in a title at the beginning where it gets blurry and drop in some royalty free music from Jinglepunks.com and wham you are done!

Take the Mavic back to that same place and fly it up to those snowy peaks.. That would be some really great video. :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78