DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My First Video Mavic Pro

sierradelta21

Reactions
hi everyone,

did my first fly and video two days ago. The weather wasn't very good, it was raining all day and when it stopped I did a try. Please comment let me know and get advice, I am new!! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ceirsik and Hexagon
It looks like your video editor left 2 extra minutes of blank blackness after your video content ended. Other than that, it was a nice first video! The location looks like you could do a lot of nice videos there to explore the buildings along that shoreline.

One aspect I love about video with the Mavic is to fly where it is difficult [impossible] for people to go. The videos explores areas difficult to see and locate. A seemingly boring structure can become exciting when viewed from new heights and angles. Try flying the same path but at different altitudes. Look at each in post production. After a while you will have several "favorite" flight paths you will use fro more shoots. Remember that the camera gives you 3 dimensions. Changing only one of the X, Y or Z axis can change the entire setting and feeling. Keep Flying!

Can't see a thing, the vid was removed by the OP/user as stated on my blank youtube screen.

hi everyone,

did my first fly and video two days ago. The weather wasn't very good, it was raining all day and when it stopped I did a try. Please comment let me know and get advice, I am new!! :)

Great first video. You picked a beautiful place.
You may want to edit it when you change directions, so it looks smoother. Also you may want to do more reveal shots, flying up and away from the staring point.
One more suggestion is to edit the scene every 5-8 seconds if there isn't a drastic change. That will keep it more exciting for the viewer.
I flew over 60 flights before I got it to look as good as yours.
Keep flying and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580