DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Fleet

decisions,decisions,only you know the answer to that question Len

Reactions: Starz
Well, the big ones don't have any props, so throw those away and make room for the Mavic 3. :D

Awesome fleet by the way. 👍

Reactions: MS Coast
Of course you do as you apparently have funds to make it happen. Just do it.

Time to let go of Godzilla and get the Mavic 3 as well an get some Wet Suits if not just to add some color and fly in the Rain. Its a nice family you got there. 🥳

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water.

Which of those have a 7x tele? I honestly thing the tele is the biggest deal to the Mav3. At least for me it is. I do countless pano's with it and find that tele look to be super useful and interesting. My Mav 3 and Avata have become my two favorites.

Reactions: MS Coast
decisions,decisions,only you know the answer to that question Len
My biggest problem is I cannot let any of my collections go, they are all like old friends, look at my camera cupboard, I have not relinquished ownership of any camera I have bought, cheers Len

Attachments

• C9FBEAB5-4B7C-43B6-8FA5-A5DDDB0CF8F8.jpeg
    C9FBEAB5-4B7C-43B6-8FA5-A5DDDB0CF8F8.jpeg
    778.1 KB · Views: 55
  • 15E89E9E-D012-4C63-BD42-7E46BA37FAA1.jpeg
    15E89E9E-D012-4C63-BD42-7E46BA37FAA1.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 53
You obviously need a Mavic 3 - after all the one who dies with the most toys wins 😁

You might need a new cupboard for the drones however......

My biggest problem is I cannot let any of my collections go, they are all like old friends, look at my camera cupboard, I have not relinquished ownership of any camera I have bought, cheers Len
Sorry, man. I can't figure out which of these are flying cameras. 🤣

i feel you brother ,i still have RC cars from 25 years ago in my shed ,i will never use them but cant bring myself to part with them
just get the Mavic 3 and be done with it ,if its makes you happy

Reactions: MA2 317
Might need to consider a 12 step program/intervention :cool:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661