DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My flight in the woods

Totally agree with ya dad, wish everyone could be the same;)
never going to happen, but thats what makes the forum run, we are all different, just have to sort the wheat from the chaff, if you know what i mean

The 4th down, is special.
Sexy

Glad you like slim, I’ve been putting Lr cc through it’s paces, not left the program alone yet, love it thanks to you;)

So you like number four, I’ve changed it sooooo many times;) best way to learn;)

Porky: Hi @TBeasley have you posted them on the forum, if so can you link me to them;)

Attached are a few shots that I have taken in my area for practice. They were taken at approximately 76-91 meters. I was testing to see what kind of data I could collect to use in my business.

Attachments

• DJI_0025.JPG
    DJI_0025.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0035.JPG
    DJI_0035.JPG
    4.7 MB · Views: 11
  • DJI_0031.JPG
    DJI_0031.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 10
  • DJI_0033.JPG
    DJI_0033.JPG
    4.9 MB · Views: 9
  • DJI_0036.JPG
    DJI_0036.JPG
    4.8 MB · Views: 8
Porky: Hi @TBeasley have you posted them on the forum, if so can you link me to them;)

Attached are a few shots that I have taken in my area for practice. They were taken at approximately 76-91 meters. I was testing to see what kind of data I could collect to use in my business.

Very nice;) yep definitely similar. This was the 1st time I’d flown over woodlands, had an hours drive to the location but it was well worth it.

I used to play there when I was a kid and the oak tree... well I used to climb that, so many memories... totally gutted when I saw the old oak in such a state:(

I was trying to get there for the autumn (fall) colours but didn’t have the time.. this year perhaps.

I’ve got a couple more photos from there, just need to put them through post 1st, watch this space.

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Here’s another one from my forest collection, only one more to go....
The file size on this photo is much smalller so should be quicker to load.79B8AE9C-C987-4330-A288-D9507A01F64B.jpeg

My last one, sorry for boring you with all these... I think this could be my best one.;) All these photos were my 1st major attempt at photography & post. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed experimenting with this & look forward taking this to the next level.96F30498-C8A3-4567-BF39-135E9663BA3A.jpeg

Reactions: Slim.slamma
Good colours, well done!

Reactions: Porky

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pleopard