DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Fly Report-no USA flights shown!!

twickers14

Reactions
Like you all I got my Report this morning and very interesting reading. But, why doesn’t it show me flying in the US in April/May? Bit disappointing as I made 5 flights in and around Naples FL. Hey ho!

I don't keep track so I have no idea how accurate it is. I don't get that whole DJI mess anyway. On the Mavic 3 I'm using the the controller with built in screen and no cell connection. I'm not sure any of that data has ever made it's way to DJI. I have no idea how to send it to DJI either.

Reactions: twickers14
my stats looked reasonable but a friend who I fly with clearly had very little of his flying recorded or at least made part of the Fly Report. Also in an early email I got one total of 900+ but the Fly report only had 700+ so that was odd.

Reactions: twickers14
OK a mixed bag but generally most people (2 of you!) feel it is not massively accurate. I don’t really take much note of flight distances etc either but I do Sync all my flights to HD Sync Airdata and I presume dji nose into my data somewhere but who knows. Thanks for your feedback.

Reactions: SmilingOgre
Mines a total fudge up. It's missing around 300km. Missing every flight in Iceland (3 visits last year) and over half my flights around the UK.
Airdata shows every flight perfectly fine so no clue what's been going on at DJI.

Last edited: