DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Go4 Has Stopped Talking!

Using Litchi she no longer informs me of HP recorded, she does still speak to -altitude,distance from HP, etc though. I;m assuming the HP in blue means its recorded, yes?
Oh my, I;m speaking about my Phantom, not new Mavic.
My 3 short Mavic flights, Mavic does still speak to me.

I wait for her to say Home point set then fly sometimes it's a few sec's longer but she talk to me. Try that or reinstall app

Everytime I had that it was just volume set to 0, or "do not disturb" mode. Remember that on Android there are usually 4 different volumes and the one you reach by pressing the buttons is NOT the one that affects this. So check the full volume panel and you'll certainly find one all the way down.

Everytime I had that it was just volume set to 0, or "do not disturb" mode. Remember that on Android there are usually 4 different volumes and the one you reach by pressing the buttons is NOT the one that affects this. So check the full volume panel and you'll certainly find one all the way down.
Yeah I know what you're talking about but it was not that. I still do not know what was causing the voice not to work.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Odnicokev