DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Journey to Mini 3 Pro Nirvana

Phantomrain.org

Approved Vendor
Reactions
I have had the Alien Dual Tech Working with the DJI Smart Controller and all its drones for awhile now and I loved it.

It was Powerful and addicting to fly out as far as 1500 ft without no antenna connected an than turn on the Alien and watch the signal come to life. You knew it was working

Now that the Mini 3 and the Mavic 3 are on board, I herd the Siren call out to me.

Now Alien tempts me once again with the RC PRO despite its 4x goodness , there is some hidden magic in Alien to work with the Newer drones.

Today Alien sent me this

If you have already got the Alien DUO II, you would only need the kit for RC RRO.

Connectors for RC Pro:
ALIENTECH PRO Refit Bracket & Cables Kit for DJI Mavic air 2 RC

Here is the video instructions for modifying RC Pro:

Video

Kind regards,
ALIENTECH Team
www.alienth.cn

So I stepped up to the plate with this project , and would take my time , I was going slow , enjoying the process of the 6 screws out. Pleased with my work for the day I slept wondering what step 2 would be .

Step 2 froze me in my tracks , my eyes adjusted to see what looked like a torture machine from the Evil times,.. I thought having a green cutting board and scissors was enough,, but sadly it is not , lol .

You will find me searching the amazon torture devices under thumb screws. I knew if I watched the whole video i would be in over my head, so playing hide and seek was a better idea for me. lol

I await the Secret Weapon to arrive , but until than I have paused the video. im scared.

2022-08-30_08h58_34.png

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mini 3 Pro in the Rain and Dream of Alien Technology applications .

Last edited:
Reactions: Torque
Lol did you finish it. Did you get his "secret weapon" as he called it? I have a Duo 2, but think I will leave the RC Pro unmolested for now. I can do an RC-N1 kit, and fly Mini 3, Mavic 3, and Air 2S all with that when I want superhuman range.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seacorope