DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavic air is displaying cannot fly

wes93j

Reactions
It started this about a week or two ago posting cannot fly reason being it says something to the effect of check the battery are re attach the battery. I hooked up to assistant on the computer and refreshed everything recalibrated recalibrate your IMU everything you can do and I finally got it to fly last night now today it's doing the same thing again that's just playing in red cannot fly anybody else have this kind of problem or know a fix?
It just came to mind as I'm writing this may be too cancel out the app and read upload the app possibly

Can you get the exact wording of what it is saying the reason it won't fly?
It sounds like it is saying the battery is not properly seated, but the exact words will help.

When you tap on the top banner that says "cannot fly" what does it tell you? Navigation error? IMU error?
When i tap the banner saying cannot takeoff... It says.... Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected. I've run every check and test that I know. The other day I took the battery out with it still on and received it and it fixed the problem at the time but then it starts right back doing it again when I power the aircraft back on

The exact wording is. Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected.. the back light is staying on instead of flashing green when it's ready to fly it's not it's staying solid on
Can you get the exact wording of what it is saying the reason it won't fly?
It sounds like it is saying the battery is not properly seated, but the exact words will help.

Also the back light is remain ING solid red.
When i tap the banner saying cannot takeoff... It says.... Ensure the aircraft battery is properly connected. I've run every check and test that I know. The other day I took the battery out with it still on and received it and it fixed the problem at the time but then it starts right back doing it again when I power the aircraft back on

Also the back light is remain ING solid red.
I'm still having the same problem with my mavic air when I fired up the backlight turns red and remains constant that does not turn to a flashing green like it should and it states cannot take off due to battery not properly connected.. everything else seems to be working fine I'm wanting to fly today can somebody please give me some guidance on this

Figured it out...... I had a bad battery. I have three. Finally figured out it was just doing it with the one battery. Duuuhhhh....
I'm still having the same problem with my mavic air when I fired up the backlight turns red and remains constant that does not turn to a flashing green like it should and it states cannot take off due to battery not properly connected.. everything else seems to be working fine I'm wanting to fly today can somebody please give me some guidance on this

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fredguillot02