DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Air move to the back while landing...

You briefly moved the right stick (the elevator) to the full down position right before your Mavic Air crashed. You can see that at 467 in the graph below. That caused your Mavic Air to back up a bit. Give yourself more space in the landing area and you'll have more room for error next time.

upload_2018-4-17_8-16-56.png

Reactions: swooshdave
I only move the left stick down(down elevation)...it moved about 3meters back..first time it did i flown alot of times when i descend it never move back

Could there be a malfunction on remote?how do i check the remote?also after replacing the 1 broken blade..as soon as i lift off during hover it doesnt stay still..i tried replacing the 2 blades with scratches also..same thing..do i need to recalibrate or something?

Could there be a malfunction on remote?
I doubt it. It looks like you accidentally moved the elevator instead of the throttle -- and then released the elevator quickly (but not soon enough).

upload_2018-4-17_9-48-21.png

Ok thank you so much for the info..but how about the hovering?how do i keep it stable like before the crash?wat do i need to re calibrate..

Last edited:
It's a good idea to calibrate the IMU after a crash. That can be done like this:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronecc