DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Order Was Missing Parts (poor quality control)

Thank you for mailing those parts away to us Fat Bastard :)
Thanx to everyone else that read our complaint.

-----Happy Flying-------

So happy to help!

I had a similar problem... only worse. DJI sent my mavic with only two props. I know it is shipped with two props removed, but there were no other props in the box. Fortunately I ordered extra props, so I can fly. But it really annoys me that they sent it with only two.

I had a similar problem... only worse. DJI sent my mavic with only two props. I know it is shipped with two props removed, but there were no other props in the box. Fortunately I ordered extra props, so I can fly. But it really annoys me that they sent it with only two.

YOU HAVE YOUR PROPS.... look under the foam panel where the Mavic was.... they are HIDDEN under there!

Forget the DJI one... this is better... and on sale for $20

Lowepro - Format 150 Camera Backpack - Black

I would have bought two (one for my buddy) but they only had one... I can fit 3 extra batteries (so total of 4), 'copter, controller, charger, ND filters in the case, tablet (up to 10"!) with room to spare... and it is in a backpack version which I feel is better. In the room to spare I could easily fit 2 or 3 more batteries if needed.

The only thing I would have liked to see is a waist belt (I ride MT bikes to my locations) so I fashioned one to fit.

BE SURE to have your phone with you to show them the online add... otherwise it will be $50!

It looks like a great bag. We don't get the same deals her

The product is fantastic and I stand behind my drone 100%. Apart from the high tech there may be an issue on the assembly line with the lower paid employees. Despite what Cactus says we are on here for a reason posting. It's more for me to let people know what to expect.

So the price of the Fly More package is $82 less than buying the parts separately. Consider the bag a throwaway and move on. The world just isn't a perfect place and neither is DJI's quality control.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs