DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Mavic Pro settings for ActiveTrack over water. Sea Doo on point!

JoeCec

Reactions
A brief video of the settings that I use while flying out over the water with ActiveTrack. Your settings may very depending on location and comfort level.

The attached picture is a template I'm creating to mount my controller onto the handlebars.

Attachments

• 18813454_1411029258956913_7635717568988458337_n.jpg
    18813454_1411029258956913_7635717568988458337_n.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 59
Nice video JoeCec and a creative idea on mounting your controller on the handlebars. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: JoeCec
Nice video JoeCec and a creative idea on mounting your controller on the handlebars. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you, the idea of mounting the controller came out of shooting this video. 2 hands are definitely needed while out riding. I will post more when I get the mount finished.

Does anyone else fly over water?

I'm having the same issues out rafting. When in active track and fling over whitewater the vision sensors fail and it ascends to what it thinks is a safe distance. I have tried disabling the sensors but it doesn't hover very well, and that gives me pause. I purchased the drone solely to follow me down the rivers here in Idaho. Having troubles trusting it.

I'm having the same issues out rafting. When in active track and flying over whitewater the vision sensors fail and it ascends to what it thinks is a safe distance. I have tried disabling the sensors but it doesn't hover very well, and that gives me pause. I purchased the drone solely to follow me down the rivers here in Idaho. Having troubles trusting it.
My concern is the trees and orbiting. With the lack of sensors, I can't trust it to make the right decisions. At least at the river, I ride in, it's mostly wide without obstacle.

It hovered like a rock for me, I set it about 10 feet above the water and did the underneath ride throughs and it was solid. But in activetrack profile mode, it had a tendency to fall behind.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swigmofa