DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My mavics top speed is only 20 mph?

b17raymo

Reactions
I've watched several videos on line and most everybody mavic seems to run around 30-35 mph when it's not in sport mode. I can put mine in sport mode and the fastest its got is 34 mph. I'm just wondering if there is something that I can change in the settings.

The speeds are an estimate in perfect conditions.
Fastest I've got was 42 mph with a tail wind. Look at the manual as it explains the difference. With obstacle avoidance on it will be slower. With it off but not in sport will be a little faster. Sport should get you anywhere from 30 - 40 mph.
What firmware are you on.

I've watched several videos on line and most everybody mavic seems to run around 30-35 mph when it's not in sport mode. I can put mine in sport mode and the fastest its got is 34 mph. I'm just wondering if there is something that I can change in the settings.
Depends on what settings you're talking about.

Mine tops out around 20 when not in sport mode. You sure the videos you're watching aren't in KPH? 30-35 KPH equals close to 20 MPH

I can assure you that I'm not confusing kph and mph. Besides, if i were then I'd be going only 20kph, a bigger problem.

Collision avoidance is off. I found the problem though, i think. I apparently don't have "multiple flight modes " enabled.

I normally get around 22mph in regular mode and my max speed in sports mode was 46.7mph

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS