DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Pro My MP! takes the insta360 one x2 for a ride over the North Yorks Moors, U.K.

f1pitpass

Reactions
Part of a road trip today...

The Hole of Horcum is one of the most spectacular features in the National Park – a huge natural amphitheatre 400 feet deep and more than half a mile across. Legends hang easily upon a place known as the 'Devil's Punchbowl'

Sent my insta360 one x2 camera, strapped to my MP1 and this is a still from the video...
I'm far right in the line of cars, Red Mini One, reg ...lol

aerial SnapShot.jpg

Often stop there on our way to Whitby. It’s cracking View, and the photo does it justice.

Reactions: f1pitpass
Part of a road trip today...

The Hole of Horcum is one of the most spectacular features in the National Park – a huge natural amphitheatre 400 feet deep and more than half a mile across. Legends hang easily upon a place known as the 'Devil's Punchbowl'
thank you for the kind words lastrexking!
here's the 360 vid
( pause scroll around, or move your phone if on mob, and even see the MP1 carrying your camera :) )
Something off with the color on the video...

Sent my insta360 one x2 camera, strapped to my MP1 and this is a still from the video...
I'm far right in the line of cars, Red Mini One, reg ...lol

View attachment 128725

That is an interesting bit of 360 video there. Cool that you can see the drone as if you were next to it. Though I have to say, I was shocked to see just how much that camera was shaking about with the gimbal. No wonder they fil from time to time with that much vibration.

Reactions: f1pitpass
That is an interesting bit of 360 video there. Cool that you can see the drone as if you were next to it. Though I have to say, I was shocked to see just how much that camera was shaking about with the gimbal. No wonder they fil from time to time with that much vibration.
Thank you for taking an interest and taking the time to comment. It is good to get feedback.
The MP1 is just a carrier for the 360 camera.
I bought it damaged.
Like all my stuff it just does a job with no frills.
This shoot, like most of my planned landmark shoots, are straight up and down or easy LOS flights.
I have Sparks(3) for standard camera work. My computers handle 4k and 5.7k (from the insta360 cameras), slowly and then grind to a halt.
Sub one min clips have sold as stock footage so I will persevere a while longer.
Cheers!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007