DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My neighborhood - I’m fine?

• Thread starter Deleted member 113929
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 113929

According to UAV Forecast I have a good neighborhood?

Attachments

• 04F12C2D-6AC1-451F-8C73-6A397748B8E6.png
    04F12C2D-6AC1-451F-8C73-6A397748B8E6.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 81
O que esta querendo saber? Que pode voar sem problema no seu bairro? Em geral , aparece que sim, mas sempre e bom confirmar nas mapas, e planejar o percurso do seu voo inteiro antes de decolar. Que entendo dos leis Brasileiros sobre drones, tem que manter +30 de predios, nao pode ser mais que 120m em cima do solo local. Menos que 5Nm de aeroportos altura maxima e 30m, e menos que 3Nm precisa permissao do aeroporto.

E sempre bom estar esperto de helicopteros no seu local, ja que eles podem voar 60m altura e pousar em qualquer lugar.

Tendo um Mini (menos que 250g peso) os leis sao menos estritos. O que escrevi em cima sao os pontos principais pra drones com peso menos q 250g.

Ja viu os sites do ANAC e DECEA?

For comedy google translator output :p :

What are you wondering? Who can fly smoothly in your neighborhood? In general, it appears yes, but it is always good to confirm on the maps, and to plan the route of your entire flight before taking off. As I understand the Brazilian laws on drones, you have to keep +30 buildings, it cannot be more than 120m above the local soil. Less than 5Nm from airports maximum height is 30m, and less than 3Nm need permission from the airport.

It is always good to be smart about helicopters at your location, as they can fly 60m high and land anywhere.

Having a Mini (less than 250g weight) the laws are less strict. What I wrote above are the main points for drones weighing less than 250g.

Have you seen the ANAC and DECEA websites?

Last edited:
Oi amigos!
Don know much else in Portuguese

Reactions: scro
Yes, I already know the laws of ANAC (I am registered), and the laws of ANATEL (my MM is registered with Anatel). I'm sorry for the map being in Portuguese, but I thought that the coloring indicative of the restrictions was already sufficient for understanding. But I wanted to post for more advice, as I am very afraid in my region. grateful for the answers.

Sem problema com o Portuguese, sou fluente ?

In general, follow the Rules for Brazil, check for restrictions (like you have done on UAVforecast maps), don't fly like an idiot and be courteous to the public and you should be fine! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman