DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new mavic randomly fell from the sky

NUB SOUND ROB

Reactions
Hey Guys.
I am new to Mavic but not new to the hobby.I recently purchased a mavic after much deliberation.I had 12 or so successful flights.However on the flight in question i took of climbed to around 60 feet and switched into sport mode. I then put the AC into forward direction at a reasonable speed to only have it totally power off the motors and fall from the sky.When i recovered the Mavic its was still powered on.Luckily the damage was minimal the only real damage was to camera unfortunately.Also i have not heard the fan kick in since the crash.I was wondering if anyone has experienced a similar event ?. Seems a shame but looks like i am going to have to send it back to DJI.Im guessing this will take forever.That said its probably the best thing to do rather than try to fly it again.
Thanks people.

There are folks on here who can read your logs and give you a good idea of why this happened.

I would suggest you take them up on it if offered, and let us know what you find.

There are folks on here who can read your logs and give you a good idea of why this happened.

I would suggest you take them up on it if offered, and let us know what you find.

Thanks Robert i certainly will.I have started the process with DJI so lets see what they come back with.Thanks again for the reply.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser