DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My new video showing one my city's park

Very nice. I liked the different camera angles and editing. It’s really great to see videos like this that show part of a country I’ll never get to see. Thank you sir!

Very nice. I liked the different camera angles and editing. It’s really great to see videos like this that show part of a country I’ll never get to see. Thank you sir!
Thank you, sir, for the nice comment. Have a nice day.

Μπράβο Θεοδόση, πολύ ωραίο το βιντεο σου! Ποιό Mavic έχεις?
Αρχικά βλέποντας το βιντεο σου νόμιζα ότι πρόκειται για κάποια πόλη ξένης χώρας! Μια φορά πριν πολλά χρόνια έμεινα για λίγες μέρες στη Λάρισα, και δεν περίμενα να έχετε ένα τόσο όμορφο πάρκο εκεί!
Είμαι από Πειραιά και δεν έχουμε εδώ ούτε πάρκα ούτε πεδιάδες.:confused:

Μπράβο Θεοδόση, πολύ ωραίο το βιντεο σου! Ποιό Mavic έχεις?
Αρχικά βλέποντας το βιντεο σου νόμιζα ότι πρόκειται για κάποια πόλη ξένης χώρας! Μια φορά πριν πολλά χρόνια έμεινα για λίγες μέρες στη Λάρισα, και δεν περίμενα να έχετε ένα τόσο όμορφο πάρκο εκεί!
Είμαι από Πειραιά και δεν έχουμε εδώ ούτε πάρκα ούτε πεδιάδες.:confused:
I'd love to have an English translation of this comment. It is all Greek.

The shots are great. But way too long.
I scrubbed it to see what was in there but why would I watch the whole thing?
I really don’t mean that in a critical way I’m just trying to tell you what the average person would feel about it.
Movie trailers clocked in about 90 seconds and they go up to two minutes. But you have to ask yourself how much does the average person care about this park what emotional connection do they have to it?
For most people probably not much.
So I would edit it down and include quick shots of the most interesting parts.
This advice is from a book called “how to make videos that don’t suck”.

Reactions: theoaristi53
I'd love to have an English translation of this comment. It is all Greek.

Hello Dale,

You can try google translator. The gentleman basically asked me which Mavic model I have. Also he thought that this park was in another country.

Hello Dale,

You can try google translator. The gentleman basically asked me which Mavic model I have. Also he thought that this park was in another country.
Theo:

Thanks for the reply. Very few people outside of Greece will be able to appreciate the post unless they speak the language. You have a beautiful country which my wife and I absolutely am in love with. We traveled there to Meteora, Athens, Mykonos, Santorini, Rhodes (Rodos) and Crete.

When I review the Mavic Pilots post daily I want to run through it for what interests me the most. I really do not have the time to submit everything to a translation app.
Dale
Miami

I just copy/pasted the Greek into Google translate- here it is;

Well done Theodose, your video is great! Which Mavic do you have?
Initially watching your video I thought it was a foreign city! Once upon a time many years ago I stayed for a few days in Larissa, and I didn't expect to have such a beautiful park there!
I'm from Piraeus and we have no parks or plains here.: Confused:

Yes we can use the translator but it is up to the poster
to post in English being the standard here.

@sikspy please post in English. Thanks

Reactions: sikspy
Nice park!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54