DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My right or the drones?

Stringhunter

Reactions
Hey everyone, i am working on replacing one of the motors/arms on my Mavic Pro, but I am trying to figure out if I buy right or left based on looking at the drone from the front or from the rear.
I would appreciate any knowledge out there on this!

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to the forum.
Heres where I would suggest you get what you need www.djidroneservice.com
and @djidroneservice just posted a video on how to do it if i can find it. Will post it back here when i do.

Reactions: wjkrysak
Hey everyone, i am working on replacing one of the motors/arms on my Mavic Pro, but I am trying to figure out if I buy right or left based on looking at the drone from the front or from the rear.

This is why the Navy and Airforce use Port and Starboard it avoids any confusion.

You could ask the same question about which is your right hand, which would make the answer obvious.

If you’re looking at the drone from above it and the drone’s front is at 12 o’clock then the front right is 2 and the front left is 10. Also looking on Amazon when you buy the part if that’s where you go then they will have it in a diagram usually. That’s what I’m doing. I’m actually waiting on FedEx to delivery a front right arm to me today. Second time I crashed it. If you ever disable the obstacle sensors be very careful in sport mode.

Yes, it's just like a motor vehicle with body parts, even the drones' motors . . . all parts are viewed like you were in the cockpit facing forward.

(FYI, mechanical parts on a motor vehicles engine is viewed / taken when looking at one from the front, not sure about manned aircraft with and engine/s or jets. This might be why the OP asked ?)

Reactions: pelagic_one
Yes, it's just like a motor vehicle with body parts, even the drones' motors . . . all parts are viewed like you were in the cockpit facing forward.

(FYI, mechanical parts on a motor vehicles engine is viewed / taken when looking at one from the front, not sure about manned aircraft with and engine/s or jets. This might be why the OP asked ?)

With the exception of audio/video systems, where it is defined relative to the observer, it's always relative to the device/object/vehicle in question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Britt