DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Thoughts on NFZ's

Bigbird48

Reactions
It seems everyone is having fits over the NFZ's , National Parks, Wilderness areas and the like, all those beautiful places they don't want us to fly. Just think that's there's already millions of photo's of these places from the air and all you have to do is google them to see them. Take your family photo's at these place with your own camera and their unique and personal for you.
Then go out into the world and find your own cool and unique places were you can fly to take your own aerial photos. Chances are you won't find a million photo's on the net of these places. Theres so many cool and beautiful places out there to photograph, lets find these places and show them to the rest of the world.
and hey if your so hard up to have photo of your family from the air there's always photoshop :p :)

It seems everyone is having fits over the NFZ's , National Parks, Wilderness areas and the like, all those beautiful places they don't want us to fly. Just think that's there's already millions of photo's of these places from the air and all you have to do is google them to see them. Take your family photo's at these place with your own camera and their unique and personal for you.
Then go out into the world and find your own cool and unique places were you can fly to take your own aerial photos. Chances are you won't find a million photo's on the net of these places. Theres so many cool and beautiful places out there to photograph, lets find these places and show them to the rest of the world.
and hey if your so hard up to have photo of your family from the air there's always photoshop :p :)
Exactly. People are so busy complaining about where they can't fly that they completely forget about where they can.

Exactly. People are so busy complaining about where they can't fly that they completely forget about where they can.
The Fat Controller I had to come back to your comment because its soooo true. I have spent days on this forum looking at scenery that would freeze an iceberg . . . and none of it was shot over NFZs. I have traveled quite a bit and have never seen beauty like what I've seen on this site. Flying is one thing . . . but capturing something unique is another. There are plenty of 'undiscovered' gems out there . . .

Reactions: mereflyer
The Fat Controller I had to come back to your comment because its soooo true. I have spent days on this forum looking at scenery that would freeze an iceberg . . . and none of it was shot over NFZs. I have traveled quite a bit and have never seen beauty like what I've seen on this site. Flying is one thing . . . but capturing something unique is another. There are plenty of 'undiscovered' gems out there . . .
As a long time hobby photographer I am well used to hiking distances along coasts or up mountains to capture nice photos. I'm greatly amused at he number of people I see stopping at car parks near great scenery and jumping out with cameras for a quick photo or selfie then back into the car and away, when if they bothered to walk even a couple of hundred yards the pictures they could get would be miles better (pun intended).

Grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Forbidden fruit is sweeter.

Human nature in all all its foibles.

Reactions: mereflyer
I'm greatly amused at he number of people I see stopping at car parks near great scenery and jumping out with cameras for a quick photo or selfie then back into the car and away. . .
Preach my brother . . . preach!

Reactions: The Fat Controller
Grass is greener on the other side of the fence.

Forbidden fruit is sweeter.

Human nature in all all its foibles.
You said it Dan. Many people would rather have a good moan about everything and anything rather than put a smile on their face and celebrate what's good in their life. There are a couple of airports close to my home which means I can't fly there but an hour or so away is The Mourne Mountains - lots of empty free airspace and any amount of great scenery. If I don't want to travel there are some good coastal and countryside areas within a few miles of my house which are also quite good for photos and video.
(I'm more of a glass half-full than a glass half-empty kind of person)

Reactions: Dan C and mereflyer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato