DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My video edit setup

Nice 👍

Nice setup Steve. What GPU are you using? I use 2 monitors with Resolve. Would like to get a third one but would like a better GPU.

Nice setup Steve. What GPU are you using? I use 2 monitors with Resolve. Would like to get a third one but would like a better GPU.
I have a radion rx570, and a deckline mini monitor for the full screen preview.

Both pcs have 6tb of hard dives mostly ssd

Reactions: GrayHornet
I have a radion rx570, and a deckline mini monitor for the full screen preview.

Both pcs have 6tb of hard dives mostly ssd
Thanks Steve. That was my other option was to use the Decklink mini monitor since it's recommended by Blackmagic

I ordered as well the Davinci Resolve Studio 17 with the Speed Editor from B&H Photos. $295.00 in the combo.

Nice !!!

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
I ordered as well the Davinci Resolve Studio 17 with the Speed Editor from B&H Photos. $295.00 in the combo.

Nice !!!
Are they doing the combo again or did you get it when they had that deal out buy Studio...get the Speed Editor free?

They still have the deal. I bough it.

Reactions: MavicAir2Marc
Its devinci resolve 17 studio, and i have the speed editor, its fantastic
Recently got the speed editor free in the Studio pkg mentioned by others here. My muscle memory is so tied to mouse/keyboard that I've not tried it. How difficult and how long did it take you to become comfortable using it?

Recently got the speed editor free in the Studio pkg mentioned by others here. My muscle memory is so tied to mouse/keyboard that I've not tried it. How difficult and how long did it take you to become comfortable using it?
its dead easy.

Reactions: PAW
Between some Speed Editor specific tutorials and day to day use, probably about 2-3 weeks.....although I don't edit much during spring, summer or fall, so this coming winter I will have to reacquaint myself with the set up.

Reactions: PAW
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661