DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

My Zoom flew away

Amazing analysis! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience, and for helping some pilots recover their AC. By any chance, do you have any video tutorials on how you do what you do re: flight log analysis. "I have programmed functions to do all the common analysis, so approximately 100 ms or so total. " I would love to know what your programmed functions are - so I can use that as a guide to analyzing my logs (ie Step 1, Step 2, etc.) Did you write your own analysis program, or do you use other tools such as FRAP? Or even custom macros using Excel! LOL! In any case, thanks for sharing!!

Amazing analysis! Thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience, and for helping some pilots recover their AC. By any chance, do you have any video tutorials on how you do what you do re: flight log analysis. "I have programmed functions to do all the common analysis, so approximately 100 ms or so total. " I would love to know what your programmed functions are - so I can use that as a guide to analyzing my logs (ie Step 1, Step 2, etc.) Did you write your own analysis program, or do you use other tools such as FRAP? Or even custom macros using Excel! LOL! In any case, thanks for sharing!!

I use Wavemetrics Igor Pro, which is a fully programmable data analysis application. You will need something like that if you want more than basic visualization of the data. If you take a look at the guide linked in my signature there is some more information about options.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milixa9705