DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NAMIBIA Spectacular roadtrip in 4K

Of course, like the name of the forum suggests - DJI Mavic 2 Pro (it is listed in the description)
Your post with that information seems to have been originally posted in the forum "Photo & Video Showcase" on July 31st with the title "Spitzkoppe, Namibia in 4K". I was responding to your later post titled "NAMIBIA spectacular road trip in 4K" that appeared on September 21st in "Yesterday's New Topics" which didn't show the Mavic model. Nonetheless that doesn't take away from the fact that I thought your aerial and land shots were beautiful.
Of course, like the name of the forum suggests - DJI Mavic 2 Pro (it is listed in the description)

• Love
Reactions: rikk08
Your post with that information seems to have been originally posted in the forum "Photo & Video Showcase" on July 31st with the title "Spitzkoppe, Namibia in 4K". I was responding to your later post titled "NAMIBIA spectacular road trip in 4K" that appeared on September 21st in "Yesterday's New Topics" which didn't show the Mavic model. Nonetheless that doesn't take away from the fact that I thought your aerial and land shots were beautiful.
Both of those video were shot with the Mavic 2 Pro as Spitzkoppe is a small town/place in Namibia so it was during the same trip, the mavic 2 had just been released and I was one of the first people to get it back then it arrived exactly a few days before I left for the trip haha

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3