DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

My evo max works great!! Just the nano sync it's just ok. I went from only getting out 2500-3000ft to 8000-8500ft. I live in a heavily wooded area in the mountains.

I got mine delivered on Friday but we left town for a long weekend before it got there. My father in law brought it inside the house for me.

Looking forward to trying I out on Monday afternoon.

Reactions: MrsTreat
I got mine delivered on Friday but we left town for a long weekend before it got there. My father in law brought it inside the house for me.

Looking forward to trying I out on Monday afternoon.
I think you'll be very pleased with it. Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.

Reactions: Turnerm
I think you'll be very pleased with it. Good luck with it and let us know how it goes.
I'm mostly curious to see how much range I get from my back deck. With the stock controller the furthest I got was about 2,500 feet. I've got lots of trees around 75 feet in height and tons of wifi signal so it's not an ideal flying spot.

Reactions: sprtbkrydr
I'm mostly curious to see how much range I get from my back deck. With the stock controller the furthest I got was about 2,500 feet. I've got lots of trees around 75 feet in height and tons of wifi signal so it's not an ideal flying spot.
Well if you don't have enough range with just the antenna check out the new boosted kit that Jake has out now for the NanoSync. I have this kit and it plain works.

EvoLite Kit (Mavic Pro Edition)

Reactions: Rnl
Well if you don't have enough range with just the antenna check out the new boosted kit that Jake has out now for the NanoSync. I have this kit and it plain works.

EvoLite Kit (Mavic Pro Edition)
Yep. That's what I've got waiting on me. I bought a brand new stock controller and sent it to Jake for modification with that kit. Seems like it will do the trick for sure!

Oh yeah cool deal. You will love the way that thing works man. I sure do like mine.
OK. Got everything but not 100% sure what the heck to do with it. As best I can tell it should be hooked up as follows:

The ItElite antenna connects to the ports on top of the battery/amplifier
The Mavic remote connects to the ports on the bottom of the battery/amplifier

Is that right?

What do I do with the Y USB cable that is coming out of the battery/amplifier?? Does this plug into the USB port on the bottom of the remote? I use this to plug in my iPad or my Moverios so it's a bummer if that's how it works...

How do I know when the battery is fully charged?

OK. Got everything but not 100% sure what the heck to do with it. As best I can tell it should be hooked up as follows:

The ItElite antenna connects to the ports on top of the battery/amplifier
The Mavic remote connects to the ports on the bottom of the battery/amplifier

Is that right?

What do I do with the Y USB cable that is coming out of the battery/amplifier?? Does this plug into the USB port on the bottom of the remote? I use this to plug in my iPad or my Moverios so it's a bummer if that's how it works...

How do I know when the battery is fully charged?
That is the only issue I've had with my nanosync and evolite kits.. no instructions.

what is the specs on the battery included with the evolite?

What type of running time can we expect out of the battery?

Ah... think I figured it out by reading the install instructions for the Phantom. The USB cable coming out of the amplifies must go into the battery right?

Before I try it out I just want to make sure I'm not going to fry anything. Is it possible to cross and cables or does it really matter? In other words I've got Port 1 on the antenna going to the top left port on the amp/battery box and port two going to the top right port on the amp/battery box.

Then I've got the top left port on the controller going to the bottom left port on the amp/battery box and the top right port on the controller going to the bottom right port on the amp/battery box.

Ok the long cable goes from the RC to the rear set of hookups on the amp mount. Then the short cable goes from the front set of hookups to the antenna. The usb plugs into the battery.

That is the only issue I've had with my nanosync and evolite kits.. no instructions.

what is the specs on the battery included with the evolite?

What type of running time can we expect out of the battery?
Yea. Without instructions it's tough for someone new to the whole antenna mod thing to know what to do with all the gear.

I don't know the full specs of the battery. It's a 4000mAh but I have no idea if it's 2 or 3 cell or what so it's hard to say how long it will last.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada