DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Ok the long cable goes from the RC to the rear set of hookups on the amp mount. Then the short cable goes from the front set of hookups to the antenna. The usb plugs into the battery.
Thanks. This is how I have it so I should be good to go.

I'm going to charge up the battery and fly here shortly.

Reactions: MrsTreat
Thanks. This is how I have it so I should be good to go.

I'm going to charge up the battery and fly here shortly.

On the amps it says "to antenna" and "to radio". That's exactly what it means. Does not matter if you choose to cross the wires or not. Just make sure that pin goes into hole!.
The y-usb cable goes from an external battery into both amps. I use a 3s 1300mah and it lasts for hours of flight.
NEVER, i say again, NEVER switch on your remote without the boosters unpowered. So always booster ON remote ON. Remote OFF boosters OFF.
If questions about setup just upload some pics of it.
Hope you ll enjoy!

On the amps it says "to antenna" and "to radio". That's exactly what it means. Does not matter if you choose to cross the wires or not. Just make sure that pin goes into hole!.
The y-usb cable goes from an external battery into both amps. I use a 3s 1300mah and it lasts for hours of flight.
NEVER, i say again, NEVER switch on your remote without the boosters unpowered. So always booster ON remote ON. Remote OFF boosters OFF.
If questions about setup just upload some pics of it.
Hope you ll enjoy!
Thanks. The amplifiers can't be seen. They are in a black box and the box has no labels.

What happens in you turn on the remote without the boosters powered on?

Happy to report that I saw an easy 100% improvement. I got all the way to 5,000 feet and still had two bars of signal left.

I could've pushed further but I just wanted to do a quick test because I didn't have much time.

This setup is definitely legit!! Very pleased!

Reactions: MrsTreat
Thanks. The amplifiers can't be seen. They are in a black box and the box has no labels.

You do know that you're gonna have to un-plug the usb cable going to the battery every time you get done flying don't you? Since there's no power switch.

Happy to report that I saw an easy 100% improvement. I got all the way to 5,000 feet and still had two bars of signal left.

I could've pushed further but I just wanted to do a quick test because I didn't have much time.

This setup is definitely legit!! Very pleased!

Good deal and glad to hear the good report!

You do know that you're gonna have to un-plug the usb cable going to the battery every time you get done flying don't you? Since there's no power switch.
Yep! I did that. There actually is a power button in there but I haven't tried to use it.

Sorry my bad..i have the prototype that has the boosters exposed.
About the startup sequence:
When you emit EM you need an antenna to radiate the power. When the boosters are off you might fry or degrade your transmitter since the signal to antenna is blocked. Not sure if this will be the case in this config but i had to pay the price when i forgot to screw on an antenna once (just once!) on another system.

Yep! I did that. There actually is a power button in there but I haven't tried to use it.
That button on there is only to light the LED's to show you the battery level. Not an on/off switch. I wish it was. I've even been thinking about swapping mine out for one that does have the on/off switch. There's several on Amazon that will fit and have the switch in the $20-$30 price range.

Great! You'll see that it will do still even better once you get some more time with it.
Yea - I'm sure that I can push it further eventually. But going from 2,500 feet to 7,000 feet through trees and lots of wifi is a HUGE deal for me. It has definitely exceeded my expectations!

Reactions: HVYMTL
Yea - I'm sure that I can push it further eventually. But going from 2,500 feet to 7,000 feet through trees and lots of wifi is a HUGE deal for me. It has definitely exceeded my expectations!
I know what you mean I live around nothing but trees myself and it can pose a problem at times.

Hey guys.
Just fitted a nanosync.
Am I correct in thinking it doesn't matter which connection goes to port 1 & 2.
Just looks cleaner with the cables going to opposite sides.
Thanks all.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851