DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

NanoSync Antenna for DJI Mavic Coming Soon

Just got word back from Max...EU high demand on Nano Boosters...just missed first batch as I only ordered on 1st Aug ...so be nearer 22 ....But they are going to send me Antenna n bits to mod controller get em Monday.....Now that's looking after your costumers....Cheers....no extra charge...Perfect well happy...

Reactions: MacIak
Unless Ure plannig on flying 20 miles out of sight ... This is one of those " not really needed " add ons. I have flown in excess of 2 miles away and and had no loss of video or control signal.

Unless Ure plannig on flying 20 miles out of sight ... This is one of those " not really needed " add ons. I have flown in excess of 2 miles away and and had no loss of video or control signal.
No not really...but each to their own..Cheers.

I have been out 38.000' + with these in CE region with solid signal. Did not make it back to homepoint (again :( ), had to get mavic after controlled landing elsewhere. Got bigger batteries now;).

Hey guys on the Nano Sync I have the boosted version from Maxx UAV. I just finished installing it. On the battery in that black box how long does it take to charge up. And once charged up how long does it last and how many flights till it has to be recharged...

After

e23f6eecbbef6b998884af01c9f41d84.jpg
07139a93c1a95c2ab4a415b07e153a8e.jpg
30145d4e2c1327ba59861c48096e57bb.jpg
4ae67fbaffa7c85fc163c7c2aed59e24.jpg
dfff5868f3864dfae4bd501c9831828b.jpg

Before

49a35e6b6808c1bd26fe2f50defd61e5.jpg
3c7848ceba3e4f4f5f3109e38aaa13a4.jpg
Could I ask what battery you are using in this setup.
As I have just purchased these amps. And wanted to know if they run from a usb power bank.
Thanks.
Sam

Could I ask what battery you are using in this setup.
As I have just purchased these amps. And wanted to know if they run from a usb power bank.
Thanks.
Sam
The capacity of the battery is 4000 mAh. Yes it's powered by USB..

IMG_20170808_210457.jpg IMG_20170808_210511.jpg IMG_20170808_210457.jpg IMG_20170808_210511.jpg IMG_20170808_210427.jpg
Finally I got my Nano Sync Evo Elite. I added a toggle switch to turn on and off, so I don't have to pull the USB connector. I also flipped the battery inside so it shows the battery indicator, I can see the display through the letter cutouts on the back of the 3d printed box...

After some advice guys.
Tried installing 2 of the cheap 4w amps from AliExpress to my RC that already had a nanosync installed and was working brilliant on its own.

The amps I could never get both to work at the same time only 1 would ever give a green led to show connected.

So I removed the amps and went back to the nanosync on its own.
Now I'm struggling to even get a mile in rural conditions.

I have checked the cables and stripped the RC down to check there but still the same.
Is there a way to test the signal strength without specialized equipment or could I have fried the nanosync??
Any ideas. My brain is starting to hurt

The amps I could never get both to work at the same time only 1 would ever give a green led to show connected
This tells me you either had a problem with one of the amps or something is wrong with your antenna. You should have been able to get both amps to light green if all was connected properly.

always had the antenna hooked up. but only one of the two would ever have a green led.
the rc works. but range is poor.
about a mile out in rural.
could it be just the antenna that is fried, as i still get video and some distance.

anyway to test if my rc is knackered?
signal strength meter in djigo 4??
really do not want to have to buy another controller.

anyway to test if my rc is knackered?
signal strength meter in djigo 4??
really do not want to have to buy another controller.
Without a field strength meter or another antenna I don't know how you're gonna check it. Be nice if you had another antenna to try on it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr