DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nanuk 920 case

Has anyone had any experience with this case? I'm interested in it because it has a slot actually cut in the foam for a phone/tablet. Just wondering if the iPad mini would fit in that slot.
I have the 920 case also. I just tried my Mini 4 pad. It would not work in the vertical position. You could go horizontal but would have to lengthen the slot. Chuck

Reactions: MavProPlat1968
So you can see, it has two levels “kind of”....the large insert lifts out with the nylon handles you can see on the sides if you look close. Top has storage spots for 4 battteries + 1 in the drone, or if you have a MavMount, the one battery slot is laser cut so you can remove part of the foam to accommodate the nave mount, leaving 3+1 battery spots, and I currently only have 3 total in there, and Oswald one of the battery holes for my lanyard. You can see there is a spot also cut under the drone for the iPad mount part of the MavMount. I slide my 3 count PolarPro filters in the empty slot you see on the left. Any questions, just let me know! Hope it helps!

This case is just awesome. Here’s mine.. All under one roof..
41978dd01e70b749b1eff653a517c0d1.jpg

Reactions: MavProPlat1968
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett