DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Nanuk Mini 3 Pro (RC + N1) Hardcase (Brief Review / Overview)

halzucati

Reactions
I didn't intend for this to come off like a badly produced commercial, but it did.
It still shows the case in action and it's features, so.... Enjoy?
I have no connection to Nanuk and get nothing from this video.
I'm practicing my video production skills, and love Nanuk cases.

Nanuk Mini 3 Pro Case Review

I think a static camera would look more professional for the review, the handheld moved about a bit too much.
But your voice is AMAZING ... you should do voiceover work for a living!

Reactions: MavicMike55
I didn't intend for this to come off like a badly produced commercial, but it did.

That case looks strong.

I wonder how many people buy a case like that and then are not satisfied until they have enough batteries to fill every slot so it looks right.
Sadly, that would be me.

Looks like a great case. The one I have for my Mini 2 allows the bottom foam to lift with storage underneath for either an iPad or a folded landing pad. Yet to find one like that for the Mini 3.

Are you in Maple Valley, WA? If so, do you do training videos for Swedish or Providence Health? That voice sounds so familiar.

I got a Nanuk case for my Air 2. ONLY because I got it during a pre-order promo for a really good price! The price you have to spend now on them is ridiculous. There are a LOT of very good cases available for the mini 3 right now, and I'm sure there will be more coming. I believe it defeats the purpose of getting A big heavy case for such a small compact drone. And with the Plus batteries, you don't need more than 3 or 4. Just my $0.02 worth. 😊

That case looks strong.

I wonder how many people buy a case like that and then are not satisfied until they have enough batteries to fill every slot so it looks right.
Sadly, that would be me.
And me as well, though in this case I'm leaving the charging bank empty and only considering the dedicated battery slots "must fills" with the 249g battery taking a back seat under the controller. with 4x "Plus" batteries I get 2+ hours of flight time... so.. plenty.

Reactions: DroneSketcher
Looks like a great case. The one I have for my Mini 2 allows the bottom foam to lift with storage underneath for either an iPad or a folded landing pad. Yet to find one like that for the Mini 3.

Are you in Maple Valley, WA? If so, do you do training videos for Swedish or Providence Health? That voice sounds so familiar.
I worked for Microsoft for many years, and published videos that used my voice... possible you heard me in one of those? I've never done work for Swedish or Providence Health.

I got a Nanuk case for my Air 2. ONLY because I got it during a pre-order promo for a really good price! The price you have to spend now on them is ridiculous. There are a LOT of very good cases available for the mini 3 right now, and I'm sure there will be more coming. I believe it defeats the purpose of getting A big heavy case for such a small compact drone. And with the Plus batteries, you don't need more than 3 or 4. Just my $0.02 worth. 😊
Agreed on the batteries. Each to their own on the case solution chosen. Curious, what do you use for your case?

Agreed on the batteries. Each to their own on the case solution chosen. Curious, what do you use for your case?
I got this one for $36.00 plus tax. I really like it. Very compact, but also solid and very protective.

Attachments

• DJI Mini 3 case.JPG
    DJI Mini 3 case.JPG
    196.6 KB · Views: 14
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin